After a career in law enforcement, Sam Dexter founded Dexter Insurance Agency in 1954. By representing multiple insurance companies, we strive to offer the broadest coverage at the most competitive price. We seek to provide informed and enthusiastic service to each client. Agency Principal Mark S. Dexter, has been a Certified Insurance Counselor since 1979. We have seven agents and two customer service representatives ready to serve you.
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
Our Pledge of Performance:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
We strongly support local schools and charities. When you do business locally, you are supporting young people and charities in Boyle County!